OTUMOETAI TENNIS CLUB AIMS TO BE YOUR CHOICE OF TENNIS CLUB IN TAURANGA!
Enjoy both social and competitive tennis in a welcoming environment. Whatever your ability, whenever you prefer to play, Otumoetai Tennis Club has something for you.
New and prospective members click on HOW TO JOIN.FIRST CLASS TENNIS FACILITIES
- 12 floodlit courts so you can also play in the evenings.
- 8 synthetic grass courts.
- 4 INTERNATIONAL GRADE PLEXICUSHION HARD COURTS
- A spacious clubhouse (with full bar facilities)
- In-house Tennis Coaching: group or personal coaching from beginner to interclub player.
TENNIS FOR EVERYONE
The whole family can join, and we have special discounts if you do that.
ADULTS have a choice of:
- Midweek Tennis on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Ladies Midweek Interclub.
- Weekend Club Tennis for all full members.
- Friday night and Weekend Interclub competition where we have entries at all grades.
Junior tennis at Otumoetai Tennis Club is huge. We have the largest Junior section in the Bay of Plenty, so we must be doing something right!
Paul Bell, our own tennis coach, will provide you with expert tuition.
- Saturday morning and Friday afternoon club sessions
- Junior interclub competition
- School holiday coaching camp
- Beginner group coaching sessions are running regularly
- Interclub skills and strategy team sessions are available
You can also arrange personal tennis coaching at any time.
Your choice of Tuesday or Thursday evenings – Make up your own team or get in touch so that we can place you in a team. Non-members are welcome in the league.
There’s always something coming up, so keep an eye on the “Whats On” page to avoid missing out.
HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTUMOETAI TENNIS CLUB?
The best thing to do is come to any club session and say hello!
Find out WHEN WE PLAY on our Organised Play page
Find out WHERE WE ARE on our Location page
Then just come to any of our playing sessions, meet our members, and get a feel for the club.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!