At Otumoetai Tennis Club we have some of the best facilities for tennis in Tauranga:
- Multi surface courts – 4 hard courts and 8 Synthetic grass courts
- Our hard courts are international-standard Plexicushion surfaced (same as Melbourne’s Australian Open surfaces)
- Lighting on all courts for all year round night play
- Ample off-street parking
- Great clubrooms with bar facilities
- Coaching programmes available from our resident coach.
- Weekend and weekday club sessions for all levels of social play.
We cater for players of all levels and ages, our friendly members will ensure you enjoy playing tennis at Otumoetai.
Each section of the club has organised social play on club days. See our Organized Play for more detailed information on organised play and court use. Otumoetai tennis Club is a registered Incorporated Society and operates under a published set of club Rules.
Each month we send out a club newsletter to members to let them know what events are coming up and what’s been happening within the club.
Are set at $5.00 per person for anyone who is not a Club Member and who wants to use the club courts. This fee applies day or night, and the monies are used to help offset court maintenance and electricity (light) costs. Club Members are requested to help ensure all visitors pay the fee in the slot at the main gate, and to encourage visitors to consider joining the club.
We are in Bellevue Park, 77 Windsor Road, Bellevue, Tauranga.
For those interested in the history of the club, heres a link to an article and photos from the opening of the club’s new complex 21 years ago in September 1990